May thy summer come with winds and clouds
May it be dark and cold
I will not be the one who shouts
Can't do anything to tell thee though thee i hold
May thee be blinded in the hardest winter by sun and snow
May snow tell threw pressure of his might
Then I am there to stay with thee and the one to show
Because then is time to see my life in pain and fight
Sun went down, snow melt away
Still was it not me, who had the courage to tell
Always they were in my head, the words to say
Now just in my heart, with sees of tears, crashed like a shell
Stopped dreaming this so long ago, too weak I was to tell my feeling
One day thee'll know: Thee are mine, my darling
Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008
Sonnet
written by
Piy
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen